Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Council
Regular Public Meeting
October 29, 2021, 9:00 a.m.
How To Watch or Listen to the Meeting
How To Make a Public Comment
- Email comments to ParksComments@marincounty.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on the day before the meeting. Include the agenda item, your name, and address. These comments will be forwarded to the Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Council and will be placed into the public record. Attachments to emails are permitted. Please note that emailed comments will not be read aloud during the Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Council meeting.
- Join the Zoom meeting by device or telephone. On a device click the Zoom “raise hand” icon. On a phone press *9 to “raise hand.” The moderator will tell you when it’s your turn to speak.
- All comments become part of the public record.
Call to Order
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on the Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Council Agenda. (While members of the public are welcome to address the Council, under the Brown Act advisory council members may not discuss, deliberate or take action on items not on the agenda, and generally may only listen.)
- Meeting Minutes from April 16, 2021 to be submitted for approval (Action Item)
- Review and approval of subcommittee draft letter to California Department of Fish and Wildlife (Action Item)
Review of letter to CDFW composed by the subcommittee convened at the April 16, 2021 meeting to address illegal clamming and fishing practices in Bolinas Lagoon. Approve final version for distribution to CDFW.
- Agency Reports (Information Item)
Agency members may report on agency activities that have taken place since the previous BLAC meeting that do not appear on the agenda. Council cannot discuss or take action on these items.
- Council Member Comments (Information Item)
Council members may speak about items of interest that do not appear on the agenda. Council members cannot discuss or take action on these items.
- Next Regular Meeting Date (Action Item)
Approve Friday April 29, 2022 9 a.m. for the next Bolinas Lagoon Advisory Council meeting.