County Service Area 16 Advisory Board
Regular Public Meeting
September 9, 2021, 7:00 p.m.
How To Watch or Listen to the Meeting
How To Make a Public Comment
- Email comments to ParksComments@marincounty.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on September 8, 2021. Include the agenda item, your name, and address. These comments will be forwarded to the CSA #16 Advisory Board and will be placed into the public record. Attachments to emails are permitted. Please note that emailed comments will not be read aloud during the CSA #16 Advisory Board meeting.
- Join the Zoom meeting by device or telephone. On a device click the Zoom “raise hand” icon. On a phone press *9 to “raise hand.” The moderator will tell you when it’s your turn to speak.
- All comments become part of the public record.
Call to Order
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on today's agenda. The Advisory Board will hear items without return comment or discussion. Testimony regarding matters not on the agenda will not be considered part of the administrative record.
Recommendation: Approve per discussion.
- Discuss Minutes (Information Item)
- Update on CSA 16 Activities (Information Item)
Park staff will provide an update on the status of CSA 16 activities. Advisory board members will discuss current Fiscal Year CSA 16 projects and maintenance activities. Jim Chayka will provide an update on fuel reduction activities in CSA 16. Scott Sherman will provide an update on the Sir Francis Drake rehabilitation.
- Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Budget and Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Budget Reviews (Action Item)
Park staff will present an update on funding information as related to CSA 16. Advisory Board members will review and recommend any changes to the budget and capital projects for this year.
Recommendation: Approve budget and projects per discussion.
- Elect Officers for 2022 (Action Item)
Advisory Board members will elect a Chair, Vice-Chair and Secretary for 2022.
- Advisory Board Member Comments (Information Item)
Advisory Board members may speak about items of interest to the Board that do not appear on the agenda. No discussion or action can take place on items mentioned during this time.
Next Regular Meeting: February 10, 2022
CSA 16 shall hold its regular meetings twice a year, on the second Thursday of February, and September at 7:00 p.m. All meetings shall be properly noticed and time shall be provided for public comment at each meeting.