County Service Area 18 Advisory Board
Regular Public Meeting
February 24, 2021, 5:30 p.m.
How To Watch or Listen to the Meeting
- Join Zoom meeting via a digital device: https://zoom.us/j/96755835327
- Join Zoom meeting via telephone dial-in (audio only): 1 669-900-6833 - Meeting ID: 967 5583 5327
How To Make a Public Comment
- Email comments to ParksComments@marincounty.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on February 23, 2021. Include the agenda item, your name, and address. These comments will be forwarded to the CSA #18 Advisory Board and will be placed into the public record. Attachments to emails are permitted. Please note that emailed comments will not be read aloud during the CSA #18 Advisory Board meeting.
- Join the Zoom meeting by device or telephone. On a device click the Zoom “raise hand” icon. On a phone press *9 to “raise hand.” The moderator will tell you when it’s your turn to speak.
- All comments become part of the public record.
Call to Order
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on the Commission’s/Committee’s agenda. (While members of the public are welcome to address the Board, under the Brown Act, Board members may not deliberate or take action on items not on the agenda, and generally may only listen.).
- Approve Minutes for Regular Meeting held on September 23, 2020 (Action Item)
- Draft Minutes pdf
- Update on Current CSA 18 Capital Projects (Information Item)
Parks staff will present an update on potential Adrian Rosal improvements and cost estimates for exercise equipment at Castro Park.
- Update on CSA 18 and Park Department Activities (Information Item)
Park staff will update Advisory Board members on operations, maintenance activities, current landscape contract, and other department information of interest to Board members.
- Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Budget and Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Budget Review (Action Item)
Park staff will present an update on funding information as related to CSA 18. Advisory Board members will review and recommend any changes to the current budget and budget for the next fiscal year.
Recommendation: Approve budget and projects per discussion.
- Advisory Board Member Comments (Information Item)
Advisory Board members may speak about items of interest to the council that do not appear on the agenda. No discussion or action can take place on items mentioned during this time.
Next Regular Meeting: Wednesday, September 22, 2021