County Service Area 18 Advisory Board
Regular Public Meeting
April 20, 2022, 5:30 p.m.
How To Watch or Listen to the Meeting
How To Make a Public Comment
- Email comments to ParksComments@marincounty.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on April 19, 2022. Include the agenda item, your name, and address. These comments will be forwarded to the CSA #18 Advisory Board and will be placed into the public record. Attachments to emails are permitted. Please note that emailed comments will not be read aloud during the CSA #18 Advisory Board meeting.
- Join the Zoom meeting by device or telephone. On a device click the Zoom “raise hand” icon. On a phone press *9 to “raise hand.” The moderator will tell you when it’s your turn to speak.
- All comments become part of the public record.
Call to Order
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on the Commission’s/Committee’s agenda. (While members of the public are welcome to address the Board, under the Brown Act, Board members may not deliberate or take action on items not on the agenda, and generally may only listen.).
- Approve Minutes for Regular Meeting held on September 23, 2021 (Action Item)
- Update on Current CSA 18 and Park Department Activities (Information Item)
Staff will update advisory board members on the status of current fiscal year projects, maintenance activities, and other department information of interest to board members. Chief Ranger Ian McLorg will give an operations update for CSA 18 facilities.
- CSA 18 Budget Update (Action Item)
Staff will present updated budget information for Fiscal Year 2021-2022 and draft budget for Fiscal Year 2022-2023. Advisory Board members will review and may recommend adjustments to project budgets, if necessary.
Recommendation: Approve budget and projects per discussion.
- Next Steps in LAFCo Boundary Adjustment Process (Information Item)
Jim Chayka will present an update on next steps in the LAFCo boundary adjustment process for CSA 18.
- Advisory Board Member Comments (Information Item)
Advisory Board members may speak about items of interest to the council that do not appear on the agenda. No discussion or action can take place on items mentioned during this time.
Next Regular Meeting: Wednesday, September 23, 2022