County Service Area #20 Advisory Board
Regular Public Meeting
September 13, 2021, 10:00 a.m.
How To Watch or Listen to the Meeting
How To Make a Public Comment
- Email comments to ParksComments@marincounty.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on September 12, 2021. Include the agenda item, your name, and address. These comments will be forwarded to the CSA #20 Advisory Board and will be placed into the public record. Attachments to emails are permitted. Please note that emailed comments will not be read aloud during the CSA #20 Advisory Board meeting.
- Join the Zoom meeting by device or telephone. On a device click the Zoom “raise hand” icon. On a phone press *9 to “raise hand.” The moderator will tell you when it’s your turn to speak.
- All comments become part of the public record.
Call to Order
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on today's agenda. The Advisory Board will hear items without return comment or discussion. Testimony regarding matters not on the agenda will not be considered part of the administrative record.
- Approve Minutes for Meeting April 12, 2021 (Action Item)
- Update on CSA 20 Activities (Information Item)
Supervising Park Ranger Luke Bishop will provide an update on the CSA 20 operations and activities. Biodiversity and Fuels Projects Coordinator Nate Clark will provide an update on fuel reduction activities in CSA 20.
- Indian Valley natural resources and trail updates (Information Item)
Natural Resources Coordinator Jason Hoorn will discuss planning for the Indian Valley Inclusive Access Trail and Waterfall Trail improvements, as well as other opportunities for trail development. Additional information will be presented about opportunities at Pacheco Pond to improve visitor access and protect resources.
- Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Budget and Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Budget Reviews (Action Item)
Park staff will present an update on funding information as related to CSA 20. Advisory Board members will review and recommend any changes to the budget and capital projects for this year.
Recommendation: Approve budget and projects per discussion.
- Elect Officers for 2022 (Action Item)
Advisory Board members members will elect a Chair, Vice-Chair and Secretary for 2022.
- Advisory Board Member Comments (Information Item)
Advisory Board members may speak about items of interest to the Board that do not appear on the agenda. No discussion or action can take place on items mentioned during this time.
Next Regular Meeting: April 11, 2022
CSA 20 shall hold its regular meetings twice a year, on the second Monday of April, and September at 10:00 a.m. All meetings shall be properly noticed, and time shall be provided for public comment at each meeting.