County Service Area 33 Advisory Board
Regular Public Meeting
March 11, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
How To Watch or Listen to the Meeting
- Join Zoom meeting via a digital device: https://zoom.us/j/94480929566
- Join Zoom meeting via telephone dial-in (audio only): 1 669-900-6833 - Meeting ID: 944 8092 9566
How To Make a Public Comment
- Email comments to ParksComments@marincounty.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on March 10, 2021. Include the agenda item, your name, and address. These comments will be forwarded to the CSA #33 Advisory Board and will be placed into the public record. Attachments to emails are permitted. Please note that emailed comments will not be read aloud during the CSA #33 Advisory Board meeting.
- Join the Zoom meeting by device or telephone. On a device click the Zoom “raise hand” icon. On a phone press *9 to “raise hand.” The moderator will tell you when it’s your turn to speak.
- All comments become part of the public record.
Call to Order
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on the Commission’s/Committee’s agenda. (While members of the public are welcome to address the Board, under the Brown Act, Board members may not deliberate or take action on items not on the agenda, and generally may only listen.).
- Approve Minutes for Regular Meeting held on October 8, 2020 (Action Item)
- Draft Minutes pdf
- Update on Current CSA 33 Activities (Information Item)
Parks staff will provide an update and discuss with advisory board members the status of current fiscal year projects, CSA maintenance activities and other information of interest to CSA 33.
- Village Green Facilities (Action Item)
Advisory board members will discuss potential public art donation at Village Green parks. Staff, advisory board members, artists, and prospective donors will explore additional costs, permits, and public outreach required for this endeavor.
- Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Budget and Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Budget Review (Action Item)
Park staff will present an update on funding information as related to CSA 33. Advisory Board members will review and consider changes for this fiscal year
Recommendation: Approve budget changes per Board discussion.
- Advisory Board Member Comments (Information Item)
Advisory Board members may speak about items of interest to the council that do not appear on the agenda. No discussion or action can take place on items mentioned during this time.
Next Regular Meeting: Thursday, October 14, 2021