Integrated Pest Management Commission
Regular Public Meeting
Friday, April 23, 2021 9:00 a.m.
How To Watch or Listen to the Meeting
- Livestream on Community Media Center of Marin: https://cmcm.tv/livegov
- Television: Comcast Channel 27 and AT&T Channel 99
- Join Zoom meeting via a digital device: https://zoom.us/j/99553618655
- Join Zoom meeting via telephone dial-in (audio only): 1 408-638-0968 - Meeting ID: 995 5361 8655
How To Make a Public Comment
- Email comments to ParksComments@marincounty.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 22, 2021. Include the agenda item, your name, and address. These comments will be forwarded to the IPM Commission and will be placed into the public record. Attachments to emails are permitted. Please note that emailed comments will not be read aloud during the IPM Commission meeting.
- Join the Zoom meeting by device or telephone. On a device click the Zoom “raise hand” icon. On a phone press *9 to “raise hand.” The moderator will tell you when it’s your turn to speak.
- All comments become part of the public record.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment Time
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on today's agenda. Commissioners will hear items without return comment or discussion. Testimony regarding matters not on the agenda will not be considered part of the administrative record.
- Approve Minutes for Meeting Held on January 22, 2021 (Action Item)
- Presentation of 2020 IPM Achievement Awards (Information Item)
Staff and Commissioners will present the 2020 IPM Achievement awards to the recipients as recommended by the IPM Commission at the January 22, 2021 meeting and subsequently ratified by way of resolution of the Board of Supervisors at their February 9, 2021 meeting.
- IPM Coordinator's 2021 First Quarter Report (Information Item)
Staff will present an IPM program report for the 1st quarter of 2021. Topics will include summary of product use, violations and exemptions issued and alternative IPM efforts associated with the County’s IPM program.
- Revised IPM Award Nomination Forms (Information Item)
Commissioner Sherman will present suggested edits to the IPM Award nomination form and solicit feedback from other commissioners.
- Marin Master Gardeners Presentation (Information Item)
Nannette Londeree to present updated website and videos for Marin Master Gardeners.
- Commission Member Comments (Information Item)
Commission members may briefly speak about items of interest to the commission that does not appear on the agenda. Commissioners cannot discuss or take action on these items.