Integrated Pest Management Commission
Regular Public Meeting
Friday, July 23, 2021 9:00 a.m.
How To Watch or Listen to the Meeting
- Livestream on Community Media Center of Marin: https://cmcm.tv/livegov
- Television: Comcast Channel 27 and AT&T Channel 99
- Join Zoom meeting via a digital device: https://bit.ly/IPM_Pubic_72321
- Join Zoom meeting via telephone dial-in (audio only): 1 408-638-0968
- Meeting ID: 920 0250 7069
How To Make a Public Comment
- Email comments to ParksComments@marincounty.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 22, 2021. Include the agenda item, your name, and address. These comments will be forwarded to the IPM Commission and will be placed into the public record. Attachments to emails are permitted. Please note that emailed comments will not be read aloud during the IPM Commission meeting.
- Join the Zoom meeting by device or telephone. On a device click the Zoom “raise hand” icon. On a phone press *9 to “raise hand.” The moderator will tell you when it’s your turn to speak.
- All comments become part of the public record.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment Time
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on today's agenda. Commissioners will hear items without return comment or discussion. Testimony regarding matters not on the agenda will not be considered part of the administrative record.
- Approve Minutes for Meeting Held on April 23, 2021 (Action Item)
- IPM Coordinator's 2021 Second Quarter Report (Information Item)
Staff will present an IPM program report for the 2nd quarter of 2021. Topics will include summary of product use, violations and exemptions issued and alternative IPM efforts associated with the County’s IPM program.
- Final review of IPM Achievement Award nomination forms (Action Item)
Recommendation: approve per discussion
- Call for Nominations for Annual IPM awards (Information Item)
The commission will announce a call for nominations for the 2021 IPM Achievement Award. Commission Chair will announce due dates and protocol for the submission of nominations.
- Enrichment topic (Information Item)
Overview of the new Tool Lending Library program as a partnership between Marin County’s Parks and Libraries.
- Commission Member Comments (Information Item)
Commission members may briefly speak about items of interest to the commission that does not appear on the agenda. Commissioners cannot discuss or take action on these items.