Integrated Pest Management Commission
Regular Public Meeting
Friday, April 22, 2022 9:00 a.m.
How To Attend the Meeting
- This meeting will be held in person at Marin Civic Center, Board Chambers, Room 330
How To Make a Public Comment
- Email comments to ParksComments@marincounty.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 21, 2022. Include the agenda item, your name, and address. These comments will be forwarded to the IPM Commission and will be placed into the public record. Attachments to emails are permitted. Please note that emailed comments will not be read aloud during the IPM Commission meeting.
- All comments become part of the public record.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment Time
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on today's agenda. Commissioners will hear items without return comment or discussion. Testimony regarding matters not on the agenda will not be considered part of the administrative record.
- Approve Minutes for Meeting Held on January 28, 2022 (Action Item)
- Presentation of 2021 IPM Achievement Awards (Information Item)
Staff and Commissioners will present the 2021 IPM Achievement awards to the recipients as recommended by the IPM Commission at the January 28, 2022 meeting and subsequently ratified by way of resolution of the Board of Supervisors at their February 15, 2022 meeting.
- IPM Coordinator’s 2022 Second Quarter Report (Information Item)
Staff will present an IPM program report for the 1st quarter of 2022. Topics will include summary of product use, violations and exemptions issued and alternative IPM efforts associated with the County’s IPM program.
- Marin Mycological Society Presentation (Information Item)
Kevin Sadlier will present a brief update on the Marin Mycological Society.
- Marin Master Gardener’s Update (Information Item)
Commissioner Londeree will present a short video from the Marin Master Gardeners.
- Commission Member Comments (Information Item)
Commission members may briefly speak about items of interest to the commission that does not appear on the agenda. Commissioners cannot discuss or take action on these items.