Integrated Pest Management Commission
Regular Public Meeting
Friday, July 15, 2022 9:00 a.m.
How To Watch or Listen to the Meeting
How To Make a Public Comment
- Email comments to ParksComments@marincounty.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on July 14, the day before the meeting. Include the agenda item, your name, and address. These comments will be forwarded to the IPM Commission and will be placed into the public record. Attachments to emails are permitted. Please note that emailed comments will not be read aloud during the IPM Commission meeting.
- Join the Zoom meeting by device or telephone. On a device click the Zoom “raise hand” icon. On a phone press *9 to “raise hand.” The moderator will tell you when it’s your turn to speak.
- All comments become part of the public record.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment Time
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on today's agenda. Commissioners will hear items without return comment or discussion. Testimony regarding matters not on the agenda will not be considered part of the administrative record.
- Approve Minutes for Meeting Held on April 22, 2022 (Action Item)
- IPM Coordinator's 2022 Second Quarter Report (Information Item)
Staff will present an IPM program report for the 2nd quarter of 2022. Topics will include summary of product use, violations and exemptions issued and alternative IPM efforts associated with the County’s IPM program.
- Call for Nominations for Annual IPM Award (Information Item)
The commission will announce a call for nominations for the 2022 IPM Achievement Award. Commission Chair will announce due dates and protocol for the submission of nominations.
- Enrichment Topic (Information Item)
Overview of the parks habitat restoration nursery program, including projects and volunteer activities with Aja Mathews.
- Commission Member Comments (Information Item)
Commission members may briefly speak about items of interest to the commission that does not appear on the agenda. Commissioners cannot discuss or take action on these items.