Integrated Pest Management Commission
Regular Public Meeting
Friday, January 27, 2023 9:00 a.m.
How To Watch or Listen to the Meeting
How To Make a Public Comment
- Email comments to ParksComments@marincounty.org no later than 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Include the agenda item, your name, and address. These comments will be forwarded to the IPM Commission and will be placed into the public record. Attachments to emails are permitted. Please note that emailed comments will not be read aloud during the IPM Commission meeting.
- Join the Zoom meeting by device or telephone. On a device click the Zoom “raise hand” icon. On a phone press *9 to “raise hand.” The moderator will tell you when it’s your turn to speak.
- All comments become part of the public record.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment Time
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on today's agenda. Commissioners will hear items without return comment or discussion. Testimony regarding matters not on the agenda will not be considered part of the administrative record.
- Approve Minutes for Meeting Held on October 28, 2022 (Action Item)
- Election of Officers for 2023 (Action Item)
During the October 28, 2022 meeting Commissioners recommended that the slate of officers from 2022 carry over into 2023. Commissioners will elect a Chair, Vice-Chair and 2nd Vice Chair for 2023.
- IPM Coordinator's 2022 Fourth Quarter Report (Information Item)
Staff will present an IPM program report for the 4th quarter of 2022. Topics will include summary of product use, violations and exemptions issued and alternative IPM efforts associated with the County’s IPM program.
- 2022 Annual IPM Coordinators Report and 2023 Allowed Products List (Action Item)
Staff will present highlights from the 2022 Annual IPM Coordinators report and review the 202 Allowed Products list in compliance with the County IPM Ordinance.
- Annual IPM Award (Action Item)
The commission will review nominations and formally vote to award the 2022 Marin County IPM Award. The award recipient will be invited to receive the award at the April 2023 IPM Commission meeting.
Recommendation: Review subcommittee recommendations and approve per discussion
- Commission Member Comments (Information Item)
Commission members may briefly speak about items of interest to the commission that does not appear on the agenda. Commissioners cannot discuss or take action on these items.