COUNTY SERVICE AREA 33 ADVISORY BOARD
Regular Public Meeting
Saturday, March 12, 2016, 10:00 a.m.
Stinson Beach Community Center, 32 Belvedere Ave, Stinson Beach, CA 94970
The Marin County Board of Supervisors encourages a respectful dialogue that supports freedom of speech and values diversity of opinion. Commissioners, staff, and the public are expected to be polite and courteous, and refrain from questioning the character or motives of others. Please help create an atmosphere of respect by not booing, whistling or clapping; by adhering to speaking time limits; and by silencing your cell phone.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment
Open time for public expression, up to three minutes per speaker, on items not on today's agenda. The Advisory Board will hear items without return comment or discussion. Testimony regarding matters not on the agenda will not be considered part of the administrative record.
- Approve Minutes for Regular Meeting Held Saturday, October 10, 2015 (Action Item)
- Update on Current CSA 33 and Park Department Activities (Information Item)
Park staff will update Advisory Board members on the status of current fiscal year projects, maintenance activities, and other department information of interest to Board members.
- New Landscape Contract (Action Item)
Park staff and Advisory Board members will discuss changes to the future landscape contract for the Village Green parks.
Recommended action: Approve per discussion.
- Proposal for Additional Restroom at Village Green Parks (Action Item)
Advisory Board members and park staff will review proposals to add an accessible restroom to the parks at Village Green.
Recommendation: Approve per discussion.
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Budget Update and Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Budget Approval (Action Item)
Park staff will present an update on funding information as related to CSA 33. Advisory Board members will review and recommend the budget and projects for the next fiscal year.
Recommendation: Approve budget and projects.
- CSA 33 Fiscal Year 2015 to 2016 Annual Report and Fiscal Years 2016 to 2018 Work Plan (Action Item)
Park staff will review the CSA 33 Annual Report and Biennial Work Plan to be submitted to the Board of Supervisors.
Recommendation: Approve CSA 33 Report and Work Plan.
- Advisory Board Member Comments (Information Item)
Advisory Board members may speak about items of interest to the Board that do not appear on the agenda. No discussion or action can take place on items mentioned during this time.
Next Regular Meeting: October 8 or 15, 2016.